Thursday, December 15, 2011

Acupressure Ball Energy (Wooden) - Su-j Helth (Acupressure-Health)

2 comments
Acupressure Ball Energy (Wooden) - Su-j Helth (Acupressure-Health)

Description : For special points of your Hands, Foot and Body. Roll in your hands for 5 to 10 minutes daily. Best for middle part of palm & finger relaxation.
INDICATIONS: Acupressure Ball Energy Stimulates acupressure points activates blood circulation, tiredness, freshness, effective in shoulder pain & total health. This is in pyramidal ball shape. hence it is known as energy-ball.

2 Responses so far

  1. Wow, Fantastic Blog, it’s so helpful to me, and your blog is very good,
    I’ve learned a lot from your blog here, Keep on going, my friend, I will keep an eye on it,
    Medical Billing California

  2. Amarjeet says:

    Wow, that's amazing.I love the way you write.


    buy Acupressure
    buy african hand crafts

Leave a Reply